Meathead Diaries

Thursday, July 06, 2006

CITIZEN JOURNALISM AND MUSCLE MAGS


My girlfriend Toni left a blog on my screen called if:book.

It talks about networked journalism/citizen journalism. What it means, according to Toni, is that reporters aren't the only smart guys in the room; now people on the internet can help out with news stories.

Good. This means that maybe I can help out with muscle mags. These reporters; sometimes when I read these muscle mags, I laugh.

For eggzample, this article in Men's Fitness . It says you should focus on your arms cuz that's what people will notice this summer. Actually, you should focus on your pecs: we have a saying in the gym: pecs=sex. If that torso is flabby, your date will get crabby. If that torso is tight, she'll want it all night.

So there. Reporters don't know everything. You know, bloggers/blogging ain't so bad.

Now I'm gonna do crunches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home