Meathead Diaries

Monday, July 31, 2006

MY NEW AUDIO BOOK, MEAT CHIC: REVENGE OF THE JOCKS

What's up douchebags. I'm back from my Florida trip. In my time off I did some thinking and I came uo with a new audio book called Meat Chic: Revenge of the Jocks.

this is an audio post - click to play


I have a new idea called brain supplements. I work at Vitamin Universe and all day I sell supplements for the body. Here are some supplements for the brain that go along with my audio book.

Rolling Stone talks about how meathead fights are the future of the internet

Why Ebaum's World is the site for meatheads

Jane McGonigal babbles like a stupid kiki bird about how video games are like performances and plays

1 Comments:

  • babbles like a stupid kiki bird? seriously? what's up with that, meathead?

    By Blogger Jane, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home