Meathead Diaries

Friday, July 14, 2006

HOW MUSIC AND POETRY SAVED MY LIFE

MySpace and meatspace are nice places for meatheads to be. But the blogosphere, like Kenny Loggins said, is a danger zone for meatheads. Luckily, I found the new Audioslave song and I learned how to write poetry. Listen up chowderhead:

this is an audio post - click to play


That's the very end of my poem. It sounds like I got cut off, but the timing was actually perfect. Shout outs to Stereogum and Audioslave for the music, my girlfriend Toni for teaching me the wonders of poetry and 1up.com for being the only website that's nice to me. Those guys have good hearts. 1up.com might have some nerdy guys who aren't musclebound heroes like me, but I will protect them anytime, anyplace anywhere.

Have a happy July 4th weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home