Meathead Diaries

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I AM THE KING

Man, I beat my own record! I went to Zachary's on Long Island. I fingered 4 count em - 4 girls. Man, that was hot.

First won was called Sophie. Man, she was blond, big tits. She rubs her ass against my ass. I turn around and grind on her. We go to the vip and i finger her. We go to my Camaro, she sucks my salsich. Boom!

Next up, we have Sally. I french her. She mauls me. We go to VIP, I finger her. I could have gotten a bj, but I said "you wanna kiss the clown." She said she's afraid of clowns.

Finally, we have Teresa. Teresa is a hot milf. She drives me to a motel in Hempstead (the capri). After she makes me buy her some crack, I finger her. Then I saw the crust around her lips and ran.

Wotta wild night! Gotta go, Toni's coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home