Meathead Diaries

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

HOW TO DO A FUNNY SONG PARODY

Here's the lyrics to that Tila Tequila song

"I Wanna Fuck Tila Tequila" Lyrics:

I wanna fuck Tila Tequila
I wanna cop a feela
On an 18 wheeler
My balls look like soccer balls that say "Fila"
Oh...Keebler

I wanna fuck Tila Tequila
On an 18 wheeler
My balls look like soccer balls that say "Fila:
Keebler

I'm so glad that she's not Toni
I HATE my ex-girlfriend Toni
She's so stupid
cuz she won't fuck me anymore
She wants to fuck Bright Eyes
The stupid whore
But Tila Tequila?
Yeah, you know what Toni
You're right
Tila Tequila wanted to fuck me
Yeah
When you fought me
Saying that Tila Tequila wanted to fuck me
Cuz she was on my ????? on MySpace
Well guess what Toni
She did want to fuck me
Oooh!
I WANNA FUCK TILA TEQUILA
I wanna fuck her on an 18 wheeler
My balls look like soccer balls that say Fila
Keebler


this is an audio post - click to play


UPDATE: OK, you got me, Tila Tequila doesn't really want to fuck me. But I wanna fuck Tila Tequila. I ain't the only one. Oh Tila if you're reading this, muuuah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home